I can't wait to meet you.....
Please read for important information on your upcoming appointment.
My mission is to provide women with healthy, low maintenance, natural hair color that makes them feel beautiful.
located inside of Salons@1890
1335 E. Whitestone Blvd. Cedar Park
- Licensed since 1999
- Certified by Business of Balayage
- Previous educator for Lanza Hair Care
Specializing in natural, low maintenance hair cuts and color
- Married with 3 children
- I live at the lake and that is my happy place
- I have a fitness and nutrition background and used to compete for many years.
What to Expect....
- Arrive at 1335 E. Whitestone Blvd.
-Salons @ 1890 is in the back by
Half Price Books and the movie theater.
- When you walk in, go left and I'm the last suite on the left at the end of the hall. Suite 3. PLEASE CHECK IN WITH ME!
-soft drinks, water, wine, coffee
-eyeglass protectors for color
We will begin with a consultation to talk about your hair goals, daily routines, and expectations regarding maintaining your look. After creating a look that compliments your lifestyle, I will help you choose an at home regimen and products that will help you style your hair with ease.
Any appointments not cancelled within 24 hours will be subjected to a $25 rebooking fee
Haircuts and Treatments
Color and Balayage
Haircut no blow dry 30
Haircut with blow dry 60
Brazilian Blowout 200+
Keratin Complex 200+
face frame highlights 55
partial highlight 95
full highlights 125
root touch up 70
all over color 135
partial balayage 130
full balayage 155
*prices are a la carte
*prices will vary on length